What a stinker this year has been so far, am I RIGHT? Let’s bring a little stringed harmony to the World, shall we?
Interested in getting a sneak-peek at super deals this Black Friday on an acoustic guitar?
2019 is shaping up to be HUGE!!!! Why?
- Manufacturers are unsure of the economy – so are desperate to DO AWESOME DEALS!
- AMAZON! – These guys are always trying to gain market share by offering SILLY deals – take advantage!
- We EXPECT MORE! – consumers are getting tired of “sales”, and now need THE BEST DEALS to inspire them.
2020 Amazon Black Friday Acoustic Guitar Sales
If you want our Top Picks for the best deals on a spanking new piano keyboard, here they are:
1. Best for The Beginner
2. Best for The Amateur
3. Best for The Serious Student
4. Our Editor Picks
5. GOT KIDS? Almost Sold Out! Only a Few Left – BE QUICK!
2020 Guitar Center Black Friday & Cyber Monday Guitar Sales
Who are they?
Guitar Center has been around for a long time and can be trusted. The unfortunate reality hitting them this year, however, is the threat of bankruptcy. In short, they are struggling to keep the doors open and may not be around for you to submit your warranty claim to. The world’s largest retailer of guitars, amplifiers, drums, keyboards, recording, live sound, DJ, and lighting equipment. They have around 260 stores in the U.S. and have been doing their thing for around 53 years now.
Guitar Center is having some sales on guitars, but be warned that you may find yourself with no store to return to.
2020 Musician’s Friend Guitar Sales
Who are they?
Musician’s Friend claims to be the place to go to find the best musical instruments, gear, and content to help you get going in the world of musical instruments. Some of their attributes include an offer of free shipping, the biggest range and online selection of instruments and equipment, and a massive selection of guitars, basses, guitar amplifiers, iOS, ukuleles, banjos, mandolins and more… They even offer a small selection of open box specials you may like to check out.
So far we haven’t seen any specific guitars listed at huge discounts from Musician’s Friend, but they are worth checking out if you’re keen.
Check out their store here.
2020 Sweetwater Black Friday & Cyber Monday Guitar Sales
Thus far, we haven’t seen many guitars marked down from Sweetwater. You can see their Black Friday offering here, and maybe soon we’ll see some major deals coming through.
We’ve based the above assertions on the following articles, research, and indicators:
- Since 2013, competition between instrument retailers has contributed to a price war. This situation has been positive for consumers. See here for details.
- Musical instruments sales to remain stagnant until 2021 – Check the statistics here
- Only 35% of consumers who plan to shop during Thanksgiving week will do so on Black Friday, down from 51% last year and 59% in 2015, according to PwC. www.pwc.com
- The Washington Post. “Retailers have conditioned the consumer to believe everything’s on sale every day, which means the deals on Black Friday are not significantly different from any other time.”